Employed to manufacture and transport products, supply chains play a major role in the success of businesses worldwide. To serve businesses with the efficiency necessary to become profitable as well as serve customers, it’s vital that each supply chain is managed by skilled individuals with proper education and training. With Fairleigh Dickinson University, you can gain advanced skills, plus the right credentials for a rewarding career in this field by earning a Master of Science in Supply Chain Management degree online.
Ideal for working individuals with backgrounds in operations or general business, this degree features an accelerated curriculum designed to take your knowledge of management and logistics to the next level. In addition, this program also provides the flexibility needed to maintain your personal and professional responsibilities while completing your degree. Upon graduation, you’ll have the competitive edge and professional management skills which employers are seeking.
Key topics taught by the online master’s in supply chain management include:
- Logistics methods
- Operations analysis
- Demand and revenue management
- Global finance
- Sourcing procedures
- Procurement techniques
- Project management
- Supply chain technologies
Through courses that come together to create educational value, the online Master of Science in Supply Chain Management degree challenges the minds of its students. Made available through Fairleigh Dickinson University’s online learning platform, this program allows you to learn at your own pace and complete coursework in accordance with your busy personal schedule.
Courses and Requirements
Providing a deep understanding of logistics systems and advanced management techniques, Fairleigh Dickinson University’s online Master of Science in Supply Chain Management degree requires students to earn 30 total credit hours.
- DSCI6600 Business Analytics
- DSCI6700 Supply Chain Strategies
- DSCI6810 Operations Analysis
- DSCI6820 Logistics Management
- DSCI6830 Demand and Revenue Management
- DSCI6840 Global Sourcing, Procurement & Negotiations
- DSCI6850 Global Supply Chain Finance
- DSCI6650 Project Management
- DSCI6750 Supply Chain Technologies
- DSCI6780 Sustainable and Lean Six-Sigma
To be considered for admission into this program, applicants need:
- A completed Graduate Admissions Application.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Scores from GMAT and/or GRE taken within the past five years.*
- Official college transcripts.
*The GMAT/GRE requirement may be waived if certain criteria are met.