Silberman College of Business is ranked among "The Best Business Schools" by Princeton Review (2022).
The online MBA at Fairleigh Dickinson equips you with the skill set you need to become a leader in your profession. Designed to help students attain positions of industry leadership, the program uses a fully engaged learning process that prepares graduates to develop a career in nearly any field imaginable. Understanding how organizations operate can help you make better professional decisions on behalf of your company and build the leadership capabilities necessary to advance your career. No matter the industry, an accredited online MBA can broaden your perspective, deepen your understanding of global opportunities and challenges, and enhance your ability to lead, manage, and communicate more effectively, while also complementing your previous professional training.
Our online MBA helps you develop career enhancing competencies in areas such as:
- Fostering value creation in organization
- Globally-minded business practices
- Interpersonal effectiveness
- Business strategy
- Organizational growth and productivity
- Human resources
- Project management
- Navigating organizations through times of change
- Team building and employee motivation
Designed to be completed in under three years, the online MBA curriculum systematically builds competency. Students begin with 30 credits of MBA core courses, followed by 9 credits of discipline-enhancing courses. The Discipline enhancing courses are in areas such as project management, social media marketing, and financial sustainability. You’ll also complete a capstone course, providing you with valuable hands-on experience immediately applicable after graduation.
FDU’s expert faculty provide the benefit of real-world experience. Plus, our online format allows you to earn your degree in a convenient format that fits your busy life. By studying when and where it’s most convenient, you’ll earn your degree at a pace that works for you while maintaining your professional and personal commitments.
Courses and Requirements
The online MBA provides a comprehensive program designed to prepare students in business leadership. Students will study topics such as finance, economic analysis, innovation, marketing strategy, information systems, supply chain management, and other subjects relevant to leading in the modern marketplace.
- ECON 6400 Economics for Business Decisions
- LAW 6400 Society, Ethics, and Law
- MGMT 6400 Organizations Behavior & Leadership
- MIS 6400 Information Systems for Managers
- DSCI 6400 Data Science and Analytics
- ACCT 6400 Accounting Decision Making
- FIN 6400 Financial Decision Making
- ENTR 6400 Innovation & Entrepreneurial Mindset
- MKTG 6400 Marketing Decision making
- DSCI 6401 Supply and Value Chain Management
Students will take three courses (9 credits) of discipline enhancing courses. Students have chosen from a variety of topics including project management, marketing/digital marketing, as well as more advanced courses in finance, management, and international business.
- MGMT 7400 Global Business Capstone
All applicants must possess a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university. In addition, applicants must provide:
- Graduate application form
- Official transcripts
- A personal statement