Ranked among 2018's Top U.S. Colleges by The Wall Street Journal/Times Higher Education.
The online MBA at Fairleigh Dickinson equips you with the skill set you need to become a leader in your profession. Designed to help students attain positions of industry leadership, the program uses a fully engaged learning process that prepares graduates to develop a career in nearly any field imaginable. Understanding how organizations operate can help you make better professional decisions on behalf of your company and build the leadership capabilities necessary to advance your career. No matter the industry, an accredited online MBA can broaden your perspective, deepen your understanding of global opportunities and challenges, and enhance your ability to lead, manage, and communicate more effectively, while also complementing your previous professional training.
Our online MBA helps you develop career enhancing competencies in areas such as:
- Fostering value creation in organization
- Globally-minded business practices
- Interpersonal effectiveness
- Business strategy
- Organizational growth and productivity
- Human resources
- Project management
- Navigating organizations through times of change
- Team building and employee motivation
Designed to be completed in under three years, the online MBA curriculum systematically builds competency. Students begin with 12 credits of foundational courses, followed by an 18-credit MBA core. From there, you’ll be introduced to some discipline enhancing emphasis with courses in areas such as project management, social media marketing, and financial sustainability. You’ll also complete a capstone course, providing you with valuable hands-on experience immediately applicable after graduation.
FDU’s expert faculty provide the benefit of real-world experience. Plus, our online format allows you to earn your degree in a convenient format that fits your busy life. By studying when and where it’s most convenient, you’ll earn your degree at a pace that works for you while maintaining your professional and personal commitments.
Courses and Requirements
The online MBA provides a comprehensive program designed to prepare students in business leadership. Students will study topics such as finance, economic analysis, innovation, marketing strategy, information systems, supply chain management, and other subjects relevant to leading in the modern marketplace.
Students with comparable undergraduate coursework may request a waiver for any of the six MBA foundation courses, up to a maximum of 12 credits, using the MBA Waiver Statement as a guide.
- ACCT 5012 Financial Accounting: End-User Applications
- DSCI 5012 Statistical Data Analysis
- ECON 5012 Economic Analysis
- FIN 5012 Principles of Finance
- MGMT 5012 Foundations of Management
- MKTG 5012 Marketing Principles
- ACCT 6012 Managerial Accounting Applications
- DSCI 6012 Operations and Supply Chain Management
- ECON 6012 Managerial Economics
- ENTR 6012 Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- FIN 6012 Corporate Finance
- LAW 6012 Society, Ethics & Legal Environment of Business
- MGMT 6012 Organizational Behavior and Leadership
- MIS 6012 Information Systems for Managers
- MKTG 6012 Strategic Marketing
- DSCI 6112 Project Management
- ENTR 6112 Strategic Innovation Management
- FIN 6112 Finance Decisions for Sustainable Enterprises
- MGMT 6112 Managing Sustainably
- MKTG 6112 Social Media Strategy
- MGMT 7012 Global Business Capstone
All applicants must possess a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university. In addition, applicants must provide:
- Graduate application form
- Official transcripts
- GMAT/GRE test scores*
* Students applying to the MBA program may request a waiver of the GMAT/GRE requirement.