Reserve your place at FDU today.
At Fairleigh Dickinson, our online programs ardently reflect our mission of academic excellence and longstanding commitment to digital learning. Designed to help working professionals reach their full potential, our online programs offer a convenient way to earn the credentials they need to thrive.
Choose from 20 in-demand programs:
- AA Liberal Arts
- BA Degree Completion
- Bilingual/Bicultural Education Specialist Certificate
- Doctor of Education – Higher Education
- ESL Certificate
- MA Mathematical Foundations
- MA Student Services Administration
- Master of Administrative Science
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Social Work (MSW)
- Master of Sports Administration
- MS Cyber & Homeland Security Administration
- MS Cybersecurity and Information Assurance
- MS Digital Marketing
- MSN Family Nurse Practitioner
- MSN Nursing Education
- Other online certificate programs
- Post-Professional Occupational Therapy Doctorate
- RN to MSN
Why Choose FDU?
A truly global university, FDU transforms students into the next generation of leaders through academic excellence and a commitment to lifelong learning.
- With its small intimate classes and superb faculty, FDU offers students a hands-on approach to learning that caters to individual needs.
A Global Community
- Our multi-disciplinary programs reach and connect students across the world.
- FDU’s commitment to providing rigorous programs means students receive an innovative and relevant education.
By The Numbers
*PayScale College Salary Report (2013)
Frequently Asked Questions
Still have questions? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for more information.See All FAQs
Earning your degree online means the opportunity to move ahead in your career through a flexible education format. Although you’ll have deadlines, exams, and other traditional requirements, you won’t have a set time or place to attend class.
This means you’ll be able to complete your coursework when and where it’s best for you. This flexible format also means that you’ll advance through a degree program at your own pace, making it possible for you to both earn your degree and maintain your work and life commitments.
View all the benefits of earning your degree online.
Depending on the program to which you apply, your specific application requirements may vary. Common materials that may be required include a completed application, copies of official transcripts from all high school or college courses you’ve completed, a current resume, letters of recommendation, a copy of the licensure you possess in your current field, and GMAT/GRE scores. View the undergraduate application. View the graduate application.
Yes. Credits must be transferred from an accredited college or university. The amount of credits you may transfer depends on your academic program.
View more information about Transfer Credits.
Yes. We make a variety of financial aid options available to online students. Please see our financial aid page for more information.
You can see the requirements for using Webcampus, the software we use to support online learning, by visiting our technology resource center.